impossible to mount my device

• Hi,
    I can t mount my device:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; mount -v --source '/dev/disk/by-label/stockage' 2>&1' with exit code '1': mount: /dev/disk/by-label/stockage: can't find mount source /dev/disk/by-label/stockage in /etc/fstab.
    Erreur #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; mount -v --source '/dev/disk/by-label/stockage' 2>&1' with exit code '1': mount: /dev/disk/by-label/stockage: can't find mount source /dev/disk/by-label/stockage in /etc/fstab. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc(711): OMV\System\Process->execute()
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(919): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem->mount()
    #2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->mount(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('mount', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'mount', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main

I have raid 5 with 3 HDD (3 To), so raid 5 = 6 To
    I add an another HDD, so raid 5 = 9 To
    But when I see in files systems, my dev/md0 is egal 6To
    So I umount it but now impossible to mount it
    Have you an idea please?

• Same issue:

Running 5.0.12-1 and I attempted to add an additional drive/SSD. I have
    wiped and created a file system, but when I try and mount the disk I
    receive the following error:

Failed to execute command 'export
    PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin;
    export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run fstab 2>&1' with exit
    code '1': debian:---------- ID:
    create_filesystem_mountpoint_96b4a306-6e39-45ab-bd0c-7521ef20f45a
    Function: file.accumulated Result: True Comment: Accumulator...

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!