Remote mounted HDD wont spin down

• I have strange problem.
    Remote mounted HDD wont spin down after time I set in HDD enclosure (NAS) settings.
    I have Odroid HC2 + omv4 and I have remote mounted (cifs) hdd.
    I had same settings on Raspberry pi and spin down work without problem.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Your post is confusing.

Where is the hdd that you mount remotely? In a PC? In a NAS? I would assume that is where you have to specify the spindown time, not on the HC2. As far as I now it is impossible to set spindown for a remote mount using OMV.

Was the hdd somewhere else when you used it with RPi? Did you remote mount the hdd in OMV running on the RPi? How did you set spindown for the remote mount on the RPi?

• I have Fantec enclosure for HDD (simple NAS with limited options) and spin down is set there (30 min).
    For Raspberry I have same settings...
    I have Odroid HC2 with omv4 OS and there was remote mounted (cifs) HDD (Fantec NAS).
    For testing I was unmounting this remote mount and HDD in Fantec NAS spin down without problem.
    Is there any option in omv4 remote mount to fix this or I do something wrong?
    For remote mounting in option I have:
    _netdev,nofail,rw,file_mode=0777,dir_mode=0777,iocharset=utf8,sec=ntlm,vers=1.0

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!