Sd card full

• I'm running omv 4 on a raspberry pi 3, and when troubleshooting some file transfer issues, I noticed that there's no free space at all on my sd card (well, apart from about 40MB on the partition marked as boot). To my knowledge, I haven't stored anything there, and it's an 8GB card.
    Of course, I could start deleting stuff, but I'm not sure where to begin and what is safe to delete. Also I would really appreciate some help in identifying what could have caused this bloat.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You might want to consider moving the docker base path from the SD card to some bigger and more suitable drive.

There can be a lot of writing involved when running apps in dockers. SD cards are not suitable for that. They wear out quickly and need to be replaced.

If you do a search for "OMV move docker" you get a lot of hits for threads discussing this, and how to move /var/lib/docker.

My preferred method is a fresh install and changing the docker base path in the OMV docker GUI before installing any dockers. Create a shared "docker" folder somewhere and use that as the docker base path.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!