Can't Mount new Drive/File System

• Running 5.0.12-1 and I attempted to add an additional drive/SSD. I have wiped and created a file system, but when I try and mount the disk I receive the following error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run fstab 2>&1' with exit code '1': debian:---------- ID: create_filesystem_mountpoint_96b4a306-6e39-45ab-bd0c-7521ef20f45a Function: file.accumulated Result: True Comment: Accumulator...

Any suggestions?

Thanks

• Is it an NTFS formatted drive? Do you have a space or other special characters in the drive´s label name? If so, remove the space, avoid special characters.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• no spaces and no special characters. Formatted as ext4 and label is appdata. The drive is a 500GB SSD I want to use for Docker. OMV sees the drive and I am able to wipe and create a file-system, just can't mount or any other drive for that matter.

Update;

Seemed to addressed the issue, I had to edit /etc/fstab and /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. There were non-used drives in config.xml I deleted and same in fstab. Once I cleaned up those 2 files and rebooted, I was able to create the FS, mount, and create shares.

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!