backup USB - Problem Volume data

• Hello.
    I use BAckup USB for synchronizing 2 disks.
    But the synchronisation targer consume very more data volume than source !!!

Is there because source is a urbackup disk with i think a lot of symbolics links ?

• You mean the USBbackup plugin, right?

Option delete target file which does not exist is set

I had assumed that this option was not set. If you want an exacty copy of the source, then the delete option must be set.

Therefore I would propose to delete the target disk completely and then give the USBbackup plugin a second try.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• You should switch off "Silence". Then you get a very detailed email report, what was going on.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Hello
    i have the same problem after deleting file et trying second time.

I think because i am cloning a urbackup backups
    There is a lot of hard link in incremental backups.

I think rsync in plugin does not preserve hardlink and symlink and copy files directly more than one time

there is a lot of discuss about subjet
    https://forums.urbackup.org/t/…ckup-to-new-server/867/13

I am trying to add rsync option in plugin usb

rsync -az -H --delete --progress --numeric-ids

I wil tell you if it is better

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!