ZFS Resilvering after boot?

• Today before going to work I shut down my server due to a planned power outage in my building, I think for the first time since setting it up this summer.
    When I got back home I started it up and noticed that my ZFS pool wasn't correctly mounted, all the directories were empty, or containing empty subdirectories.

So I tried importing all pools via the GUI and rebooted, no success.
    Then I ssh:ed in and checked "zpool status" and I see that the pool is "OK", but one of the disks is resilvering?? (my pool is RAIDZ2)
    Why would it be resilvering, and how can I check what caused this? Should I be worried that this disk is about to fail?

zpool status:

I didn't really change anything except try import via the GUI, and enabled ZFS_POOL_IMPORT=zpool" and ZPOOL_IMPORT_PATH="/dev/disk/by-vdev:/dev/disk/by-id in /etc/default/zfs

While the pool is resilvering, should I still be able to see the pool contents mounted? I found some threads from earlier that people have had
    this same kind of issue where the ZFS pool isn't properly mounted on boot - what should I try to get it mounted again?

• Let it finish resilvering...then do a scrub on it (you should scrub "production" zfs on a somewhat regular basis to ensure data is not corrupted)...

Perhaps one of your drives is getting old and needs to be replaced (run SMART tests) to ensure there are no errors.

If it finished, did it come back up?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!