# mdadm --details --scan
    mdadm: unrecognized option '--details'
    Usage: mdadm --help
      for help

do nothing..
    do you mean

Code
    # mdadm --detail --scan
    ARRAY /dev/md/raid metadata=1.2 name=nas:raid UUID=264e1924:4cba2353:1a44a0f8:6fd1dda6

or

Code
    # mdadm --examine --scan
    ARRAY /dev/md/raid  metadata=1.2 UUID=264e1924:4cba2353:1a44a0f8:6fd1dda6 name=nas:raid

or

Equipment: a few Computers, lot's of waste heat, little time and a Pile of work.

When solving problems, dig at the root instead of hacking at the leaves.

• Offizieller Beitrag

do you mean

I was able to type the right command the other few times but added an 's' that time. The first output is what I wanted. After trying on one of my systems, I get the same error but it doesn't cause a problem since the line only adds a "ARRAY <ignore> devices=*" line to mdadm.conf on devices that have NO arrays. On devices with no arrays, the command works since there is no output with spaces from mdadm --detail --scan. So, you can safely ignore this error since it is harmless (people never see it from the web interface). I don't know if Volker with worry about fixing it since the code is not in OMV 5.x.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• great news... thank you.
    12 lost hours to get someone who is able to use the shell and tell good news.
    tssss... :)

Equipment: a few Computers, lot's of waste heat, little time and a Pile of work.

When solving problems, dig at the root instead of hacking at the leaves.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!