Initializing OMV at boot Debian

• Good afternoon!

The OBM is installed on Debian 9.
    How does boot occur at system startup. It interests me to understand the order of launching systemd services and scripts from /usr/share/mkconf/iptables.d.

• # ls -la /usr/share/mkconf/iptables.d
    ls: cannot access '/usr/share/mkconf/iptables.d': No such file or directory

whatever you mean... this path is wrong.

Equipment: a few Computers, lot's of waste heat, little time and a Pile of work.

When solving problems, dig at the root instead of hacking at the leaves.

• Offizieller Beitrag

How does boot occur at system startup. It interests me to understand the order of launching systemd services and scripts from /usr/share/mkconf/iptables.d.

There is a service that start openmediavault-engined. The mkconf scripts are only executed at configuration time when editing that specific config. So, the iptables scripts are only executed when adding/editing/deleting firewall rules in the web interface.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• # ls -la /usr/share/mkconf/iptables.d
    ls: cannot access '/usr/share/mkconf/iptables.d': No such file or directory

whatever you mean... this path is wrong.

I took this path from the documentation. And you are right, there is no way).
    Apparently the documentation is not relevant. The Right Way /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/iptables.d

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!