Help: "Bad Gateway" in the WebGUI - Rock64

• Hello Community!

Half a year ago I bought two Rock64 boards which I planned using as NAS devices with OMV and Nextcloud (main server and backup server). The boards was bought at the same time (same order (probably the same board)). Despite the age, I haven't start playing with them before this month. When I flash the SD cards with Etcher and plug them into the boards, it gets installed and I can reach the WebGUI from a browser after a short time (everything normal so far). After logging in, I meet the following problems:

- On the first board, everything works perfect.

- On the second board, right after logging in to the GUI, a "Bad Gateway" message appears in the middle of the screen. This pops up time by time by time, and makes it almost impossible configuring the system from the GUI. After many attempts, I finally got SSH with root login enabled, and this is where I need help from you :) Does anyone have a possible solution? I have read every "Bad Gateway"-thread on this forum, but neither of them helped my case...

The message looks like this:

Additional information:
    - The OMV image is downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projec…ngle%20Board%20Computers/ (via the download page on OMV's home page).
    - I have tried logging in to the GUI from both Chrome and Firefox.
    - I have tried different SD cards.
    - I don't know what the reset and/or recovery button on the boards do. Is it possible they may reset something relevant?

I hope there are some great minded persons in here which can help me fix my problem! :)

Best regards
    Marius

• Offizieller Beitrag

Could be a network problem. Perhaps a IP clash. You are using the same IP on more than one device.

depending on how you have your network configured you need to check your DHCP server and/or your devices to see what IP and other network settings they assign to what device.

• Could be a network problem. Perhaps a IP clash. You are using the same IP on more than one device.

depending on how you have your network configured you need to check your DHCP server and/or your devices to see what IP and other network settings they assign to what device.

Thank you for answering!
    I just set my router back to factory defaults and flashed a new image to the SD card. The problem still persists...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!