Update is not possible

• Hello at all,

I do hav some issues with updating/ checking for updates with my NAS (OMV 3.0.99 Erasmus). I got emails that it wasn't possible to do automated updates so I went to GUI and I got an error response (picture "error at GUI"). Ok, too much text for me :) and I started putty to go to shell and started apt-get update and also here I got errors back...

I am not sure but it feels like I made mistakes with my network settings (we had a change from DSL to FTTH/ Glasfaser). It might be that I made some wrong settings in my FritzBox 7590. I do have no special port forwarding active at my FritzBox - is this maybe the error itself?

What do you all think about?

Thank you all

• update to omv4 is ONE solution...
    you need to change your repository... thats all.
    https://unix.stackexchange.com…ssie-backports-repository
    they removed old versions fom the mirrorservers, use archive.debian.org instead.
    deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian jessie-backports main

Equipment: a few Computers, lot's of waste heat, little time and a Pile of work.

When solving problems, dig at the root instead of hacking at the leaves.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Rd65 ()

• Does that make sense? Jessie is end of life since more than one year.

it think it make sens because it fix issues and give time to migrate - if you want migrate.
    The issue is a wakeup call... but if you don't want migrate, you can stay on jessie and live with old software. its a decission of the root, not of paket maintainers far away to migrate.
    But I would also recommend the update.

Equipment: a few Computers, lot's of waste heat, little time and a Pile of work.

When solving problems, dig at the root instead of hacking at the leaves.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Rd65 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!