Access rights problem with Plex in Docker

• Hi there,

I just tried to run Plex in Docker. Unfortunately I get the following problem:
    "Starting Plex Media Server.
    PMS: failure detected. Read/write access is required for path: /config/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server"

I entered the dockeruser PUID and GPID in the starting parameters. I even set access rights via ACL to read/write for anyone. But to no avail, any ideas where my mistake lies?

Cheers
    Sun

• Check the ownership and permissions of that directory in the shell using ls

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• That's not the directory you need to check. It's:

/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Thanks, it seems to be working now. I noticed that there was a mix-up with upper and lower cas C in config. (Even though the path entered in the parameters seid "Config", the error log said "config". I changed the folder and share name to "config" and also changed the parameter to lower case. Now it seems to work.
    I have another issue now when accessing via browser:
    "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."
    But I think this was described in a tutorial video here, I will check.

Edit:
    Ah, that was rather easy - did not have the /web in http://192.168.21.3:32400/web
    With my previous installation this was not required

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!