Logitech Media Server Docker Install

• Trying to muddle my way through an install of Logitech Media Server & Have chosen this Docker as it seems to be the most utilized...(therefore I ASSUME the least problematic):

https://github.com/larsks/docker-image-logitech-media-server

Has anyone managed to get this (or a similar docker) up & running? Anyone have a good walkthrough? Every container seems to have their own quirks/features and not sure what info goes into the "Run" dialog box fields. Emby was fairly straightforward, following the a Youtube HOWTO, but clearly I'm missing something.

EDIT:
    Found a guide here that seems to be working. DELETE THREAD.
    THANKS

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von shazster () aus folgendem Grund: SOLVED

• I have managed to get the apnar/logitechmediaserver to kind of work as it says "Healthy' on Portainer but logs below would suggest otherwise?

Also, when I use the logitech web interface, a copy of things don't work like:

1) even though I set the path fgor /srv/music to my local hard drive nothing happens on Basic Settings, Browse Media Folders when it should be there.

2) when I click mysqueezebox.com and enter my username/password and click apply, I get the following error even though username/password is correct:

Invalid mysqueezebox.com username or password. (Couldn't resolve IP address for: www.mysqueezebox.com)

Has anyone got LMS to work through OMV5?

• Hi Shazster - in your comment, you mentioned you found a guide but there was no link - can you let me know which docker image you used to get LMS working on OMV5?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!