Lost all data in sharedfolder after shutting down the OMV4 server

• I have a virtual machine and several Docker containers. I powered off my OMV server because I need to move it somewhere else. When I powered it back, all my Docker containers and VM are all gone. The /sharedfolders only has 21MB of files on it.
    I checked the /srv/dev--disk-by-label-DATA4 and found my 30GB stuff in there. The question that I have now is, how do I map this back?

EDIT: I am using SnapRAID and UnionFS (MergerFS); however, dev--disk-by-label-DATA4 is not part of MergerFS pool. I also have my disks encrypted.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von notadmin () aus folgendem Grund: add more info

• I think I fixed my problem. Since I have my disks encrypted, I suspect the script that mounts/bind the folders in Shared Folder to /srv/ failed because the data is not accessible. The disks need to be decrypted and restart the sharedfolder systemd unit files.

systemctl restart 'sharedfolder-*' --all

The services that uses the files in Shared Folder also need to be restarted. In my case, docker and virtualbox.

systemctl restart docker virtualbox

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!