Clone on new USB key (64Gb) with Clonezilla

• Hello the team :)

I made a clone of my installation from an SD card to a new 64Gb usb key.
    The procedure went well but when I boot on my new usb key my OMV is extremely slow, I have communication errors when I try to log in, docker is KO, SSH is extremely slow and I have lot of mails log:
    for exemple:

When I check df -h from SSH I have this result:

I can't understand what can cause such a peak of activity and make my OMV unusable...

Does anyone know this issue?

• As a first check I would use the SD card again (if still possible) and check if everything is OK again.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Did you check the new USB stick with a tool like h2Testw (Windows) or F3 (Linux) for it´s data integrity? A lot of fake SDcards and USB sticks are sold in the net.

If the USB stick is OK check/repeat the cloning procedure of clonezilla. Maybe something went wrong.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cabrio_leo ()

• You´re welcome :)

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!