Couldn't extract an UUID from the provided path '/sharedfolders/Media

• Update: Disabled Docker and was able to do what I needed to w/ the disks and shares. Any idea where the conflict is occurring w/ Docker enabled?

fstab:

# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
    #
    # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
    # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
    # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
    #
    # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
    # / was on /dev/nvme0n1p2 during installation
    UUID=8ec2e3d1-c0e7-408d-935d-1acfd5fbf32c/ ext4 noatime,nodiratime,discard,errors=remount-ro 0 1
    # /boot/efi was on /dev/nvme0n1p1 during installation
    UUID=B6C2-56B6 /boot/efi vfat umask=0077 0 1
    # swap was on /dev/nvme0n1p3 during installation
    #UUID=256d12ad-ea30-4d48-bcaa-f01067add235 none swap sw 0 0
    /dev/sr0 /media/cdrom0 udf,iso9660 user,noauto 0 0
    # >>> [openmediavault]
    /dev/disk/by-label/parity/srv/dev-disk-by-label-parity ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/data1/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data1 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/data2/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data2 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/data3/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data3 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/data5/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data5 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/appdata/srv/dev-disk-by-label-appdata ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,discard,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/data4/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data4 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/data7/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data7 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/data6/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data6 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /dev/disk/by-label/spareSSD/srv/dev-disk-by-label-spareSSD ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,discard,acl 0 2
    /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data1:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data2:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data3:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data4:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data5:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data6:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data7/srv/c0ece4ff-b7be-4b9a-963d-4ea4ac6ac95a fuse.mergerfs defaults,allow_other,direct_io,use_ino,category.create=mfs,minfreespace=10G 0 0
    # <<< [openmediavault]

Any ideas?

• Resolved: I actually had a path in one of my containers pointing to /sharedfolders. Thought I had addressed, but I overlooked that one path.

I am using the the following path for Docker:

/srv/dev-disk-by-label-appdata/Docker, Docker Storage under OMV Extras. All the containers I have setup are /srv/dev-disk....

Looking through fstab, it's /srv/disk..., sorry if I am missing something obvious here.

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!