openmediavault-webgui_error.log

• Before I start making permission changes thought I would post here. Having an issue when setting the web GUI auto logout and when looking at the logs I see the following:

/var/log/nginx# tail -1 openmediavault-webgui_error.log
    2019/11/24 09:02:49 [error] 1620#1620: *647 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: DOMDocument::load(/etc/openmediavault/config.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc on line 112PHP message: PHP Warning: DOMDocument::load(/etc/openmediavault/config.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc on line 112" while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:192.168.1.52, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "POST /rpc.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.3-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "192.168.1.25:8181", referrer: "http://192.168.1.25:8181/"

I have done the following:

chown root:openmediavault-config /etc/openmediavault/config.xml
    chmod 660 /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

Any suggestions?

Thanks

• 755 root:root /etc/openmediavault
    660 root:openmediavault-config /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

And please remark it as omv5 thread.

Equipment: a few Computers, lot's of waste heat, little time and a Pile of work.

When solving problems, dig at the root instead of hacking at the leaves.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!