How to confirm new HD is part of Union / MergeFS. Not writing to new HD

• I have another thread of a potential bad HD. I was able to format and OMV recognizes it, so possibly good?
    Anyways, I mounted the new drive and was able to merge it w/ my 2 existing drives. I have a create policy of "Most free space," but the new movies I downloaded are still writing onto the old drive. Available space has not decreased when I look at the GUI.

I used winscp to browser /srv/(new_HD) and of course nothing is in there. I was able to drag/drop a few files, and it took it fine.

My theory/guess is the new movies are going to the old path of /media/movies and that is not on the new_HD. I assumed it's supposed to create that automatically since it is merged.

• How much free space is available on each drive?

Try rebooting the machine after making changes to the mergerfs configuration.

I don't think mergerfs is going to create any directories for you. Make them yourself and try again.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!