Making warning box nicer

• I love OMV wholeheartedly. It's an exceptional piece of software, not only extremely convenient, but it's just... beautiful.

But OMV has its fly in the ointment - absolutely terrible and misleading warning box. When I first typed my password incorrectly and saw 'System Failure!" flashed red before my eyes I subconsciously expected the FBI to break my door and I got arrested.
    Regarding the 'misleading' part I can do nothing (or can?), but I can correct 'terrible'.

Here is my fix:
    /var/www/openmediavault/css/theme-custom.css

• Offizieller Beitrag

This won't be changed ever because this is a tribute to the Amiga computer system.

The Amiga? :) My first PC was the Commodore 64 and, as a follow on, I thought the Atari ST was a real advanced box. A friend of mine, around that time, bought a "20 MB" hard drive. At that point a hard drive was a true luxury, unheard of at home.

• My first PC was a Spectrum-compatible one. It was called 'Robik' and was produced by the factory in my hometown.
    My second was father's Robotron 1715. Very heavy and large beast with a 1mm-thick metal case. Green numeric-alphabetic display, two 5.25" FDDs, and keyboard you can withstand zombie-apocalypse with it.
    Third one was Robotron too, but IBM XT compatible. With a huge 20 Mb HDD drive!

And very next PC I bought myself was Pentium 166 MMX.

I never encountered Amiga in my life.
    Commodore 64, Atari, MSX, PCs from XT to Pentiums and Athlons. But never Amiga.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!