SnapRAID Plugin Rules

• On OMV 5, in the SnapRAID service page, on the Rules Tab, if I edit an existing rule or add a new rule, the Rule box has a folder button on the far right side.

Previously this brought up a file browser where one could select a directory. This no longer works for me.

Anyone else seeing this? I have cleared browser cache and have tried both Chrome and Firefox.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Anyone else seeing this? I have cleared browser cache and have tried both Chrome and Firefox.

My fault. The name needs to be updated here with the same change from here. I will fix it in a bit.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

By the way, this was broken in the 4.x plugin the entire time it was released :whistling:

Change in git. I just need to push the new plugin.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• By the way, this was broken in the 4.x plugin the entire time it was released :whistling:

I don't think so, at least I am very sure it works on my OMV 4. I can't boot into it now to check - someone is streaming a movie.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't think so, at least I am very sure it works on my OMV 4. I can't boot into it now to check - someone is streaming a movie.

Actually that is right because OMV supplies the folderbrowser. Not sure why it is broken using OMV's version in OMV 5.x

5.0.2 in the repo now.

• I'm confused. I am very sure it works on OMV 4. This is why I noticed it doesn't work on OMV 5.

--

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm confused. I am very sure it works on OMV 4. This is why I noticed it doesn't work on OMV 5.

I edited my comment when I remembered that OMV supplies a folder browser that the plugin used to use. The snapraid plugin was never changed to use the omv-extras supplied folder browser but continued to work in OMV 4.x. OMV still supplies a folder browser so I'm not sure why it is broken in OMV 5.x but using the omv-extras version (as it should) is working.

• I must be doing something wrong. On OMV 5, updating the plugin to 5.0.2 doesn't fix it for me. I cleared browser cache, even tried different browsers.

--

• Offizieller Beitrag

I must be doing something wrong. On OMV 5, updating the plugin to 5.0.2 doesn't fix it for me. I cleared browser cache, even tried different browsers.

It isn't you. Something else is wrong that I didn't have to change on plugins. I will look at it. Luckily, it isn't mandatory to have the folder browser.

• Fixed in 5.0.3, thank you.

OBTW upgrading to OMV 5.1.2-1 erased my resolv.conf file.

--

• Offizieller Beitrag

I should've drank more.... After three releases and way too much testing. It is working on a fresh RPi install. My testing was screwed up before because I have the symlinks plugin installed that loading the class properly. So, 5.0.4 is in the repo now.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!