Portainer Not Pulling Down Radarr Image/Container

• Hi All,

Decided to try OMV instead of windows for a home NAS.

i followed TechnoDadLife guide on installing OMV5 and Portainer, and then went on to try and install Radarr using this guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a79XCq9UrrQ

I am having difficulties getting portainer to pull down the image.

This is the error i get when trying to deploy the container

And this is the error I get when trying to pull the image

I've tried to do a bit of googling to see how to fix portainer but it is quite hard to understand as someone who does not have much linux experience.

I'm going to do a 3rd fresh install of OMV 5 to make sure I can reproduce the issue, but if anyone has any insight or ideas on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

• Had exactly the same Error message you got there. I figured it out to be an issue with the Host network adapter used by the portainer container (and other Containers that were using the host network adapter). WAN basically not accessible for docker and any containers using the host network adapter.

I think i fixed it by using omv-firstaid and resetting both NICs docker0 and enp4s0.

Haven't had the balls for a reboot yet because i somehow have a feeling that docker will lose WAN access again...

Seeing as this issue creeps up consistently on all my attempts at setting up OMV 5.X and docker only AFTER rebooting the server once.

• Seeing as this issue creeps up consistently on all my attempts at setting up OMV 5.X and docker only AFTER rebooting the server once.

Maybe your OMV 5 is doing what mine is. For some reason the /etc/resolv.conf file gets deleted. This leaves the machine with no working DNS.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• That's great to hear. Also makes a lot more sense. I noticed the network errors while troubleshooting docker, said something abdout "deb.debian.org could not be resolved" this was what prompted me to reset the NIC.

Do you have any other Workaround other than resetting the NIC via omv-firstaid?

• Resetting the NIC from omv-firstaid doesn't fix it for me. The file was deleted, not regenerated, and I had to replace it by hand.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!