error in update/upgrade

• Hi,
    my first post... so sorry if i'm in the wrong tread!
    I'm a happy user of OMV5 on Raspberry PI4, but during a standard upgrade procedure i obtained the following message that i'm not able to manage:
    Any Idea/suggestion to solve it? thanls!!

OUTPUT:

Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Calculating upgrade... Done
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    1 not fully installed or removed.
    After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
    Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
    Setting up openmediavault (5.1.2-1) ...
    Creating configuration database ...
    Migrating configuration database ...
    Setting up Salt environment ...
    [WARNING ] /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/path.py:265: DeprecationWar ning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collection s.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working
    if not isinstance(exes, collections.Iterable):

Setting up system ...
    [WARNING ] /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/path.py:265: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working

[WARNING ] /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/jinja.py:638: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working
    if isinstance(lst1, collections.Hashable) and isinstance(lst2, collections.Hashable):

[WARNING ] /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
    *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)

Processing system modifications ...
    /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/path.py:265: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working
    dpkg: error processing package openmediavault (--configure):
    installed openmediavault package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    openmediavault
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

• thanks but same error ...

/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/path.py:265: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working
    installed openmediavault package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
    openmediavault

I also tried
    apt upgrade -m
    with same negative results...

best

• Hello, someone can help me?
    I restarted from a backup of some days ago and going step by step in the update trough OMV apparently the issue is related
    to the installation of openmediavault/usul 5.1.2-1 all [upgradable from: 5.1.0-1].

After the update management regarding the fooloowing packages

openmediavault-omvextrasorg/buster 5.1.7 all [upgradable from: 5.1.6]
    openmediavault/usul 5.1.2-1 all [upgradable from: 5.1.0-1]

the problem i explained appear:

[WARNING ] /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
    *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)

openmediavault

any idea how to proceed? thanks in advance.

I'm using
    raspberry pi 4
    omv 5.1.0-1 (usul)
    linux kernel 4.19.75v71+

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!