Error intall OMV-Extra

• Hi OMV community,

i´m not a total noob in Debain, that means i have a little experience. At least it was enough to install debian on my NAS and get it work.
    Now i did a hardware update and had to make a new install and decided to use OMV instead of debian.

Now the Problem, after installing openmediavault_5.0.5-amd64 on my fresh debian-10.2.0-amd64 i tried to install OMV-Extra.

After uploading and the fileopenmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4 i tried to install but get this error:

After that error the omv-extras button in the web gui on the left pops up, but there are no repositorys and nothing to install.

Am i the only one with that problem?
    Has somebody an idea how to solve that issue?

regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

The '4' in the omv-extras package is important. You are trying to install omv-extras for OMV 4.x on omv 5.x. You need to use the package with 5 in it. I recommend using the script from here - https://forum.openmediavault.o…49-OMV-Extras-org-Plugin/

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!