urbackup on omv5 raspberry pi 4b

• no mistake. The images are not yet updated to the newest version. My repo was merged with the official image of UrBackup, therefore I dont update it that regulary.

Right now the official docker image is also still on version 2.4.11: https://github.com/uroni/urbackup-server-docker-new

I'll test the new version in the next days and if it works I'll update my repo.

tanks Morlan. No worries. I was thinking I did some wrong moves!
    Will be staying tuned for news...

• @Morlan,
    mean while played around with urbackup (that to be honest, I left untouched since this thread finished).
    I wanted to make some backups for testing.
    I keep having issue with the backup path. No matter what I use, I have the following error:
    Can access /Can access /srvCannot access /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DATA. No such file or directory (code: 2)Cannot access /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DATA/backupPC. No such file or directory (code: 2)do I have to give some rights to the folder (that I did created and shared)?thanks for adviceKattivius

• Repo is updated. The official image also got updated yesterday.
    Generally I would advise you to switch to the official image uroni/urbackup-server-multiarch. As is it basically the same image under the hood you can keep all your configs...

• Repo is updated. The official image also got updated yesterday.
    Generally I would advise you to switch to the official image uroni/urbackup-server-multiarch. As is it basically the same image under the hood you can keep all your configs...

FIY
    I noticed that the docker-compose.yml script uses, as you pointed out, the uroni/urbackup-server-multiarch.
    However, it keeps giving errors. I think there is an issue with the multiarch.
    I than modified the script and changed the above with uroni/urbackup-server:latest and I could install without errors.

Do you see any possible issues with that?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!