Aggregated Network (Bond) works but does not show up in Network/Interfaces page

• Hi,
    during the setup of OMV5 i experimented with setting up multiple parallel interfaces and aggregation of e.g. 2 interfaces as a bond (aggregate). During changes e.g. from dynamic to static i often got error messages and the interfaces went down and had to bring them back up e.g. via "ip link set dev enp3s0 up".
    Just now the bond0 went down and I deleted the interface in the WebInterface - after reboot the bond of the two interfaces is still working and active - which I see at the landing page as well. But when I look into the network\interfaces page the bond0 is missing.
    When I try to setup the bond again on the webpage I can actually select the bond0 as another interaface apart to the existing ones enp1s0f0/1 which form the bond.
    Any idea which interface to select or should I just keep it as is ?

I would love to see that the webpage of network\interfaces would actually read the current config as of the system settings e.g. "ip addr".

Any help welcome

• Thx - i thought so - now I deleted the bond config in OMV and rebooted - the bond interface is properly gone in the network interface page but the config still shows it is active as in ip addr et.al.
    What happens if I recreate the bond in the network config ? will it recreate the same config only or tries to update the network and fails again? - Any ideas ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!