WebGUI not loading

• Hi all,

I can't access the WebGUI anymore.

Three things I should mention:
    1. The server was shutdown for several weeks. I am still building this server. I'm pretty slow at this. The project had been on hold for a while. At this time there isnt even any personal data on it.
    2. I installed 3 new hard drives and then booted the system for the first time since a few weeks. The hdds are external usb drives which I shucked from their cases and plugged into SATA ports on my motherboard. I didn't format them, I planned on doing this from the webgui.
    3. I can SSH into the server using Putty. Although typing does feel sluggish and the connection seems to get lost a lot, causing me to restart Putty.
    (4. I am using OMV5 even though its still in beta, since OMV4 gave me errors during installation.)

Things I've done to try to fix it
    - disconnected the 3 new harddrives' from their sata power source
    - cleared chrome browser cache
    - ran omv-firstaid to reconfigure webGUI port
    - ran omv-firstaid to ckear webGUI cache

• It turned out to be a problem with my powerline network adapter.

(normally one of the LEDs on the powerline will indicate when there is a connection issue, also my OMV server was getting an IP address, so not sure what was going on, I'm now connecting the server to the network in a different way)

So everything's working again now.

Next step: Trying to figure out snapraid :)

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!