power failure

• hi
    After a power failure, The reboot doesn't seems good.

it say:
    "The configuration has been changed. You must apply the changes for them to take effect."

BUT all is OK and work well!

And if i click on "APPLY": then Virtual Box service doesn't work...

So i go back and never "apply": all work good But every morning i receive an email
    "[serveur.home] Pending configuration changes - The configuration has been changed. you must apply the changes in order for them to take effect"

But if i do it: Virtual box services doesn't work

So, How could i delete the bad state?:
    "The configuration has been changed. You must apply the changes for them to take effect."

thank you

• Hi
    it is more difficult
    I am between 2 way:

if press "revert" i loose the last action which was "virtualbox= ENABLE" (so i have my Virtualbox service disable)
    if I press " apply" it doesn't want and say a message error:
    Bad Gateway
    <html><head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head><body bgcolor="white"><center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center><hr><center>nginx</center></body></html><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->

thank you

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!