RAM usage indicator / filesystem information

• Hi, I have been using OMV 5 for a while now and it is working pretty stable for me.
    Only two minor issues that came to my attention recently:

- the RAM usage indication on the dashboard deos not reflect the real RAM usage of the system
    - I have ZFS installed and at least approx. 4GB of the RAM are used constantly. The RAM indicator shows less than 1% of 16GB RAM used

- Since a recent openmediavault update the SWAP partition is shown in the filesystem information, and that was never before. Unfortunately
    I can't say when this one has been introduced.

Everything else working like a charm. Thanks and keep up the good work!

HP Microserver Gen8 - 16GB RAM - 1x Dogfish 64GB SSD - 4x 3TB WD Red / ZFS raid1 - OMV 7.x bare metal - Docker - Synology DS214 with 2x 4TB WD Red for rsync backup

• Thanks for the feedback and well understood regarding the swap file systems.

I'm no programmer and certainly not in the position to improve your code. The memory usage tab in the performance statistics show correct values, it is just the overview tab.

As stated - cosmetic only. Thanks and enjoy Christmas holidays.

HP Microserver Gen8 - 16GB RAM - 1x Dogfish 64GB SSD - 4x 3TB WD Red / ZFS raid1 - OMV 7.x bare metal - Docker - Synology DS214 with 2x 4TB WD Red for rsync backup

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!