add webdav to remote mount plugin

• I have some issues adding a webdav share to the omv install. I noticed the remote-mount plugin accepts nfs or cifs only. Is it possible to add webdav to this plugin as well?

OMV 5 on i3-2120 CPU with 8GB

Portainer with several Dockers

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is it possible to add webdav to this plugin as well

Feel free to submit a pull request. I'm not going to add any more options to the remote mount plugin.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi All,

I also want to be able to mount a WebDAV mount. According to me creating a docker only to mount a drive is too much overkill.

I adapted the remotemount plugin to be able to mount a WebDAV drive. This wasn't that easy as WebDAV has not a simple mount protocol. But in the end I succeeded.

I also added a mount and unmount button for remote mounts. Unmount is only available when there is no share for that mount. Edit and delete are only available when a drive is not mounted.

Automounting WebDAV after added a drive has some issues (has to do with the return code of the mount command that salt handles as error), so you need to mount this drive by hand after applying changes or reboot the system.

I requested a pull request, so hopefully the new version (5.0.2) is available soon.

For people who can't wait, you can find the deb file here:
    You need to install it by hand in a terminal, as omv doesn't see this version from the server.
    sudo dpkg -i openmediavault-remotemount_5.0.2_all.deb

Enjoy.
    Helly.

• For people who can't wait, you can find the deb file here:

You need to install it by hand in a terminal, as omv doesn't see this version from the server.
    sudo dpkg -i openmediavault-remotemount_5.0.2_all.deb

Great Helly, thanks a lot, it works perfectly!

OMV 5 on i3-2120 CPU with 8GB

Portainer with several Dockers

• Offizieller Beitrag

so hopefully the new version (5.0.2) is available soon.

It is in the repo now. Would like more people to test smb and nfs because there is some behavior changes.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• For me 5.0.2 breaks OMV Shared Folders tab:

Code
    Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:187Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'getCandidates', Array, Array, 3)#1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#2 {main}

Removing the plugin fixes the issue, but... can't use remote-shares.
    I'm on version 5.2.6-1 (Usul).

I tried reinstalling the plugin. I was able to add Remote Mounts which appeared in /etc/fstab correctly, but I can't add them to Shared Folders.

syslog:

• Offizieller Beitrag

For me 5.0.2 breaks OMV Shared Folders tab:

This is caused by a different issue that will hopefully be released soon.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!