Problem installing OMV 5 on xu4 with install script

• Hello,

I try to install OMV5 on an XU4.
    But there are still some problems, my first try with Armbian Buster 4.14 had so many errors that I had to start again, this time with Armbian Buster 5.4.

With the install script, I get a warning:

But OMV is installed anyway.

The next step is the Network config.
    In the OMV Web Gui I can't add a new Network adapter:

Bash
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":0,"message":"The property 'options' does not exist in the model 'conf.system.network.interface'.","trace":"OMV\\AssertException: The property 'options' does not exist in the model 'conf.system.network.interface'. in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc:71\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(186): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->assertExists('options')\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(271): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->set('options', '', true)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(233): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, true, false)\n#3 \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/network.inc(135): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array)\n#4 \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/network.inc(542): Engined\\Rpc\\Network->setInterfaceConfig(Array, Array)\n#5 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\Network->setEthernetIface(Array, Array)\n#6 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#7 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setEthernetIfac...', Array, Array)\n#8 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(537): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call('Network', 'setEthernetIfac...', Array, Array, 1)\n#9 {main}"}}

At the SMB Sectiona similar mistake:

Bash
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":0,"message":"The property 'localmaster' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.smb'.","trace":"OMV\\AssertException: The property 'localmaster' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.smb'. in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc:71\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(186): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->assertExists('localmaster')\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(271): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->set('localmaster', true, true)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(233): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, true, false)\n#3 \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/smb.inc(81): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array)\n#4 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\Smb->setSettings(Array, Array)\n#5 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#6 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)\n#7 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(537): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call('SMB', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)\n#8 {main}"}}

And at NFS too.

Bash
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":0,"message":"The property 'numproc' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.nfs'.","trace":"OMV\\AssertException: The property 'numproc' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.nfs'. in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc:71\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(186): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->assertExists('numproc')\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(271): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->set('numproc', 8, true)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(233): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, true, false)\n#3 \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/nfs.inc(77): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array)\n#4 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\Nfs->setSettings(Array, Array)\n#5 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#6 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)\n#7 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(537): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call('NFS', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)\n#8 {main}"}}

regards
    ThomasD

• Offizieller Beitrag

Moved this to its own thread.

I get a warning:

And that is exactly what they are - warnings. They do not cause a problem. Nothing to worry about. It is also something that can only be fixed in the salt packages in the debian repo.

In the OMV Web Gui I can't add a new Network adapter:

Looks like a browser cache issue especially if you had OMV4 on that system previously. ctrl-shift-r or clear your browser cache.

And at NFS too.

Same issue as above.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hello,

Browser refresh fixed this error.

But i have a problem with luks encrypted drives.
    It looks like encrypted Partition working.
    But Full encrypted Drives, generate an error.

I have now switched from the XU4 to an RPi4 as a test

First the RPC Error with link to syslog:

Bash
    Fehler #0:
    OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:187
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('LuksMgmt', 'getContainersLi...', Array, Array, 3)
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #2 {main}

regards

ThomasD

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!