What OMV-SALT to deploy after installation on Debian 10?

• Hi guys,

I have just followed @votdev guide on Install OMV5 on Debian 10 (Buster) to install OMV 5 on top of Debian 10.
    I had gone this way as I wanted no swap (192GB of RAM) and I wanted to encrypt the root file system (with the only exception of /boot).

Going down this way, however I noticed that after following the guide, the WebUI was not reachable and, at first only showed the nginx welcome page.

I then bumpted into https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenM…gateway_in_web_interface/ which upon running the following 2 command made the WebUI accessible.

Code
    omv-salt deploy run nginx
    omv-salt deploy run phpfpm
    omv-salt deploy run fstab

I am wondering, is there anything more that needs to be deployed via OMV-SALT?

I want to make sure I don't miss any piece.

Thanks!

HP MicroServer Gen 8
    HP DL360e Gen 8 + HP StorageWorks D2700

HP DL380e Gen 8 + HP StorageWorks D2600

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kavejo ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

I am wondering, is there anything more that needs to be deployed via OMV-SALT?

You should be ok. The fstab call isn't required. Any changes in the web interface should update the other needed files. If you use the install script instead of that guide, it does all of that for you.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!