Error while installing OMV over a fresh install of rasbian

• So I have been trying to install OMV on my raspberry pi zero (I know that will lead to poor performance, idc) and I kept getting the same error during the installation which i have attempted to perform several time and several ways I tries using the single line install from github that gives me a Monit install error something to do with dpkg, and doing the manual install it says unable to locate the package open media vault is there any way you guys can help me or is this because im trying to use a pi zero

• Offizieller Beitrag

The pi zero is not supported and the documentation says as much. (Perhaps this needs to be stated a bit more clearly.)

Something that is supported starts at just $29 - the R-PI4 with 1GB is but one example.

• The pi zero is not supported and the documentation says as much. (Perhaps this needs to be stated a bit more clearly.)

Something that is supported starts at just $29 - the R-PI4 with 1GB is but one example.

On the documentation it says it is not tested and not supported so I taught that it could work but its not well optimized but thank you anyway guess I'm going to buy a pi4 then

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!