Have wedged SMB, how to reset it and start over?

• Hello. I somehow seem to have gotten SMB into an unrecoverable state and would like some help either recovering or simply resetting SMB and starting over.

Background:
    I had SMB set up and working fine. One of my shared volumes had guest access enabled and I wanted to disable this, so I did so via the OMV UI. However, after I save>applied an error occurred and from that point I couldn't get back to the original state. Reverting the change wasn't working properly either.

Right now, OMV says that SMB is enabled (green light) but not running (red light). I've tried to disable it from the OMV UI (in the hopes that if I disable and reenable it things might fix themselves) but even this throws an error after I save>apply:

This seems to be the error, but I have no idea what it means:
    No such object: //system/fstab/mntent[uuid='e721a3b7-bb4e-458b-885a-3c407c2addc4']

In any case, I'm ok to wipe my SMB settings and start again, but I'm not sure how to do this. Can anyone please let me know?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!