Pivccu3 and Openmediavault 5

• Hi there,First of all, sorry for my bad english.now to the problem:I installed PivCCU3 and everything went very well. After that I also installed openmediavault 5. Now to my problem: After that I couldn't do a sudo apt-get update. There seemed to be a DNS problem. I was still able to access the PivCCu3 webui. Then I made the following settings in openmediavault 5 at network -> interface:Name: eth0IPv4: DHCPIPv6: deactivatedDNS server: 8.8.8.8Then restarted. Now I can do the updates again, but I can no longer open the webui.Now I have made another setting:Name: vethpivccuIPv4: StaticAddress: 192.168.178.29Netmask: 255.255.255.0IPv6: deactivatedDNS server: 8.8.8.8Unfortunately, the command webui PivCCU3 means that I get to the openmediavault 5 interface.PiVCCU-info has the following entries:

Can someone please help me or tell me how I can easily install or set up openmediavault 5?

• Thank you for the feedback!What data do I have to enter exactly?Once like this:Name: eth0IPv4: DHCPIPv6: deactivatedDNS server: 8.8.8.8(8.8.8.8 with period or comma)and for PIVCCU3 ......?

CCU3-webui: 192.168.178.29
    raspberry: 192.168.178.28

• Unfortunately, these settings do not work. Unfortunately do not come into the PIVCCU3 webui ....

Eth0, DHCP, DNS 8.8.8.8 (works)
    vethpivccu: DHCP, DNS, 8.8.4.4 (doesnt work)

I just don't know what data I have to enter for PIVCCU3...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!