List which docker's containers are you running

• Hi everyone!
    I created a poll where you can select the docker you're using:
    https://poll.ly/#/29Kw5nXk
    You need to enter a nickname, you can put everything you want. You can also add a single option at time and everyone will be able to select it later.

The idea is to help new and old user to find the best software or a new things to do with their NAS.
    The poll is open and if something is missing you can select "Other" and add everything you want.

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Blabla ()

• Good idea! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• If it get enough success I would suggest to pin it on top. A list of the most popular software could help a lot the beginners!

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• FML, I thought that when you click on other it would permanently add options to new users too!
    Need to find a new site and try to transfer the result of this one on it :(

• How do I add multiple other Containers to the list? Just use a comma?

This is what I typed into the Other box and it showed up in the results:

Code
    Others: Cardigann, Deluge 1.3.15, FreshRSS, NZBGet, SABnzbd, Smokeping, Tautulli, TorProxy

I have six that were in the selection list for a total of fourteen containers running.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Update: i changed the site with a better one, I'm trying to restore the number of votes! Sorry for the trouble :(
    Update2: now the resultsof the old poll are into the new one :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Blabla ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

I didn’t think Cockpit was a container; just a plugin that was a part of omv-extras.

• Interesting idea. Results aren't particularly surprising to me.

Given the long thread about Portainer vs Cockpit, kinda surprised me cockpit doesn't have a single vote.

I think that's because portainer is the "official" docker manager on OMV 5.
    I know that the results may not be surprising, but the idea is mostly:
    1) When in doubt between some software look at the most used one (es. qbittorrent vs deluge)
    2) Learn about a tons of new software that may be usefull. I found a lot of new things thanks to thread like this

• Good idea. Vote done for me.

French nooby User. Sorry for my English language mistakes, I'm not used to post on english forum

• MB: Asrock QC5000m microATX with AMD 5050 APU / RAM : 16 gb HyperX, Case: Fractal Design Node 804
    • Storage : Kingston SSD 128go (for OMV) / 1x4Tb Seagate IronWolf, 1x4Tb WD Red, 1x200 Go Maxtor and 1x230Go Maxtor (old devices)
    • Docker CE (not the OMV plugin) : managed by Portainer , run JDownloader2, TeamSpeak3, NextCloud 20 etc
    • Locate / MySQL (db kodi, nextcloud) / SMB_CIFS
  • just a small up in case someone new want to add their voice :D
    P.S. Should it be possibile to stick it on top?

• I never used it :( It seems way better than Libreoffice.

• i use it integrated to nextcloud - so i can edit my documents "on the fly" via browser:
    if you want to try it ;)

€dit: i see calibre-web is used some times - just know the windows version - try to install web and copy my db from windows over to the nas - but - how to send books to a kindle? how to convert? maybe someone have a good how-to for me? ;) - tztztz - it didn't save my kindle email ... so it now work xD

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von draddy ()

• i use it integrated to nextcloud - so i can edit my documents "on the fly" via browser:
    if you want to try it ;)

€dit: i see calibre-web is used some times - just know the windows version - try to install web and copy my db from windows over to the nas - but - how to send books to a kindle? how to convert? maybe someone have a good how-to for me? ;) - tztztz - it didn't save my kindle email ... so it now work xD

you should totally create a topic in the guide section for onlyoffice+nextcloud!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!