Unable to mount raid after new installation.

• Looks as if it has, I would run update-initramfs -u but it's odd that mdadm conf has not changed to /dev/md127 but not an issue. The raid should now display under Raid Management, and check fstab again.

The raid is displayed under Raid Management and visible under File Systems, but still can't mount it.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The raid is displayed under Raid Management and visible under File Systems, but still can't mount it.

Try mount /dev/md127 /srv if that works you'll need to run the fstab command as in post 14

• mount /dev/md127 /srv gave me

And

omv-salt deploy run fstab

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've found an old thread with a similar problem so we'll have a look at another option wipefs --no-act /dev/md127

EDIT: The above would be the better option, as the zfs signatures appear to be the same on both drives, as to why they are there I can only speculate. This usually occurs if the drives have been re-used and not wiped using OMV, this is going to take a little of your time so if you get output from wipefs --no-act /dev/md127 the process is as follows;

Using the output from the above run;

wipefs --offset 0x3a38177f000 /dev/md127 this is an example only!!

wipefs --no-act /dev/md127 followed by

wipefs --offset 0x3a38177e000 /dev/md127

wipefs --no-act /dev/md127

wash, rinse, repeat :) until there are no zfs references left

• Ok all the zfs references are gone, no errors/problems occurred :)
    Thought it would be a more time consuming process than it was, almost a little disappointed that it went so fast :P

Edit...

Logged in to the web interface and checked under file systems and now the raid is visible and I can mount it :D

Apparently it has never been visible there because there's something else there that I thought was the raid from the beginning.

Something with swap as filesystem type?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!