Need help Port Forwarding/Firewall/Virtual Server

• He could choose duckdns as a validation method. Then only a port forward of port 443 is needed. The port should be available if you don't use omv gui over ssl (which can also be changed). So it would be an easy port forward 443->443. The config of letsencrypt would need to be changed accordingly.

• Offizieller Beitrag

He could choose duckdns as a validation method. Then only a port forward of port 443 is needed. The port should be available if you don't use omv gui over ssl (which can also be changed). So it would be an easy port forward 443->443. The config of letsencrypt would need to be changed accordingly.

I've went through that stack line by line, it's right.

I just took down my personal nextcloud and fired up vbox. After redirecting the ports to my virtual machine, I had "mycloudtest.duckdns.org" up in in about 10min.

The only thing different on his, is he's on a 192.168.0.xxx vs me being on 192.168.1.xxx, so it has to be some sort of port issue between whatever 2 devices those are.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I did not question your configuration. Maybe the port redirection just don't work on that router. That's why I proposed the alternative config.
    I will provide a stack when I get home.

It's just weird... I've set up Nextcloud more times than I really care to think, and I don't think I've ever had a significant issue (mostly during testing of omv 5, etc.).

• Try this stack in Portainer. If you have SSL enabled for OMV GUI you have to change its port under general settings to something other than 443. In your router forward port 443 to your OMV machine.
    You should also change your MariaDB-Root-Password and maybe recreate your duckdns token, cause these sensitive infos are all visible in the config files you provided.

• Sorry for late replay. I took a rest from it to see if I could have a "fresher" set of eyes.

@Morlan if you are meaning by completely deleting all data in the app data folder, and deleting are persistent data, as portainer asks, then yes I have. if you are not then i'm not sure what you mean or how to complete said tasks.

@geaves I have yet to update my firmware, though I am going to try this soon. Also I didn't have a static ip set until last night and it was not completely set until this afternoon *set static IP and netmask without the gateway, woops, the got the gateway this afternoon*

Update: I have updated the firmware of my router. Will likely test this tomorrow.

• Update ran it with the new firmware and the stack you provided and still no dice. Did give me a new error though. Check my dns toekn which I did and it is correct. I did change it as you suggested and updated it in the stack and still it didn't work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!