Looking for people who...

• I have people who contact me occasionally asking for personal help by trouble shooting their system remotely and want to pay me for it. I don't have the time for this.

Is there anybody in the community who wants to provide support for people who don't want to hit the forums?

Thanks.

PS I think this is an ok topic, but just let me know if I can't ask this.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I would have no problem doing that, in fact I have done it, the only downside can be, connectivity, language (especially if there system is their own, this means you can run into keyboard differences) and screen image/resolution, but an external chat option is useful, as most of the time you can lead them.

• Offizieller Beitrag

+1 for teamviewer. I've used teamviewer to connect to systems in Europe from here in the US and it works well.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• i Think i know enough Linux/OMV to help some people, if anyone wants help they can add me on Discord: FilleDK#7643

I have been running OMV for the some years now and have Worked with linuxc (in my sparetime) for about 8 years now :D

• Hello Dad!

I'm very interrested to help people who seek for the support, please tell me more about this oportunity.

I'm LPIC-1, CompTIA Linux+ certified and i have experience with Networking protocols and many more tech skills.

I had deployed many omv enviroment for SOHO use for many years and you can call me TechnoGrandFather lol.. 8)

The last time I saw eclipse I was programming :thumbup:

• If you want to be included just tell me. I am not interested in doing it. I'll refer back to this list as needed.

Actually, maybe everyone should list the languages that they are proficient in too.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I hope by posting that didn't mean I wanted to be included in the list? I will remove my posts if that is the case.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• If you want to be included just tell me. I am not interested in doing it. I'll refer back to this list as needed.

Actually, maybe everyone should list the languages that they are proficient in too.

Alright, I'm interested and I'm proficient in the following languages:
    1-English
    2 - Portuguese

3-Spanish (a little because it looks like portuguese)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!