Docker search does not give any results...

• I've set up my OMV and docker plugin like a month ago and it was working fine. Now I decided to install some new containers and it does not give any results in the search. What could be the problem or how can I pin point it?
    Thanks!

• what search? Just docker container ls command?

'docker container ls' does not list any non running containers so you have to do a 'docker container ls -a' to list them all.

Sorry I've never used the omv plugin, so maybe my response doesn't apply to what you're asking.

• He propably means the search bar in the upper right corner of the plugin. I dont know why it doesnt show any results but you can download the containers via CLI docker pull imagename and then set them up via the gui.

• He propably means the search bar in the upper right corner of the plugin. I dont know why it doesnt show any results but you can download the containers via CLI docker pull imagename and then set them up via the gui.

Correct, this is the search i was referring, but the OMV date was the problem :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!