No Clonezilla tab in Backup

• Hi,
    Ive installed openmediavault-backup 4.0.6 from OMV-Extras and have installed Clonezilla from the Kernel tab, but the Clonezilla tab doesn't appear in System/Backup.

I've had this working on previous OMV installations, but for some reason its not working now.
    What did I do wrong?

• Hi. Openmediavault Backup and Clonezilla are 2 different things. Clonezilla will be shown in the start menu for a few seconds when you restart the server. From there you start it too. Clonezilla is currently the safest way to set up a system backup and/or data backup. But of course separately.

Berti

BS: OMV5 auf Buster
    SW: UFS, Snapraid, LEMP, rsync, Rsnapshot, SMB/CIFS
    HW: MSI B350M MORTAR, Athlon 200GE, MSI Core Frozr L -Lüfter, Micro-ATX Gehäuse, 8Gb Ram, 64Gb M.2 SSD als Systemplatte, 64 GB SSD für Cache, 3x 6TB WD Red
    Docker: emby/embyserver, linuxserver/nextcloud, wordpress, linuxserver/calibre-web, linuxserver/heimdall, vimagick/glances, v2tec/watchtower, bitwardenrs/server, linuxserver/mariadb, phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin, duplicati/duplicati

• Offizieller Beitrag

The clonezilla option used to be in the backup plugin. I moved to omv-extras a long time ago. But the live backup never had an option to use clonezilla.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks for the replies.

I run a headless installation.
    From memory, there used to be the option in the backup gui to set omv to boot once from clonezilla to do a backup/restore and then a normal boot thereafter. I take it this is no longer possible?

(Edit)
    Ignore me. I found the boot once option under the kernal tab.
    Doh!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!