Migrating from OMV4 to OMV5

• Good afternoon! I have a Rasp Pi4B 4Gb - OMV v4. After updating the modules through the web console and restarting the system, the system has stopped loading. I did not make a backup copy. I thought that I would download the OMV 4 image for my system, as I understand it, the developer deleted all the images. And forcibly offers to install OMV 5. I want to download and install the OMV image 4. Can anyone have the installation? Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I want to download and install the OMV image 4.

There is no image for OMV4, if you want to install that you'll need to locate a copy of RaspbianLite Stretch then follow the install process for 5 by using the script.

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

OMV 6x amd64 running on an HP N54L Microserver

• I switched from OMV 4 to OMV 5 using Raspbian Buster Lite using a script and pdf instructions posted on this forum. Everything is working successfully, but the data transfer rate via the SMB protocol has dropped several times from 100 Mb / s to 5 Mb / s. Very bad. Maybe someone faced this problem?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!