How to install Syncthing with docker and letsencrypt and access it outside local network?

• Hi, I installed nextcloud using excellent guide from macom. Nextcloud is too clumsy form my needs, so I plat to use Syncthing for file sync. I install it using docker-compose.yml file, can access it on local network, but don't know how to configure Syncthing and letsencrypt, so I can securely access Syngthing via Internet. Any help, please? Even better, any ELI5 help? :)

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

• Connect syncthing and letsencrypt in a docker network. In config/nginx/proxy-confs/ you change syncthing.subdomain.conf.sample to syncthing.subdomain.conf

Additionally you need to add a syncthing subdomain to your domain.

• Thanks for replaying!

Connect syncthing and letsencrypt in a docker network.

They are on same network

In config/nginx/proxy-confs/ you change syncthing.subdomain.conf.sample to syncthing.subdomain.conf

If you reffer to appdata/letsencrypt subfolderts, I done that.

In config/nginx/proxy-confs/Additionally you need to add a syncthing subdomain to your domain.

I don't know how to do this. My letsencrypt is configured to use DuckDNS and nextcloud using folder (https://xxx.duckdns.org/nextcloud).

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

• The letsencrypt docker contains a environmental variable called SUBDOMAINS. You need to add syncthing there (multiple entries are separated by , without spaces.after adding the variable rebuild the container with docker-compose up -d

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!