Can't change ACL settings for CIFS mount

• Hello, I'm running OMV version 4.1.31-1 and I'm trying to mount a remote network share via the remote-mount plugin. For some reason I didn't get NFS to work so I'm using CIFS. This seems to work so far, it mounts automatically on reboot and when I create a shared folder I can see all my files. However, when I'm trying to setup ACL, I always get the same error you can see below. Since the mount has no write access for non root users I want to change that. Has anyone a solution for this problem? And is there a way to specify a mount point within the remote-mount plugin, so that my mount is not /srv/da57922f-80fb-4d0f-80a7-dbf42cc2e509?

Error:
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; setfacl --remove-all -M '/tmp/setfacldApNKY' -- '/srv/da57922f-80fb-4d0f-80a7-dbf42cc2e509' 2>&1' with exit code '1': setfacl: /srv/da57922f-80fb-4d0f-80a7-dbf42cc2e509: Operation not supported

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!