Network Shared folder

• I have now setup my new Nas using Openmediavalut on my respbarry PI4 and it works just fine.
    In my home i have Another NAS, Qnap . The qnap NAS are on the same network as my Openmediavault NAS but i is not wissible on my TV as the Qnap Nas is.
    I have a TV with network Connection and a mediaserver meny where i can see all PC - NAS witch are connected to the same network but i can not see the Respbarry PI Nas ( openmediavault NAS)

Is there anything that i might have done wrong or missed something ?

Happy to get any tips that might help me.

PS. On my computer i can see the openmediavault nas and the folder that i have shared but again not on my TV

Best Regards:
    Micke/Knuddeman

• The qnap NAS are on the same network as my Openmediavault NAS but i is not wissible on my TV as the Qnap Nas is.

Do you want to connect from the TV to the OMV NAS by a samba share? Then it could be that it supports only SMB1. This is deactivated by default in OMV for security reasons. But it can be enabled again. At the moment I am not aware of the right commands. If this is your problem please use the forum search.

The more likely reason could be that the TV behaves like a DLNA client. In that case you have to install a DLNA server like MiniDLNA or any other media server like Plex or Emby on the OMV system to serve the media content to your TV.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cabrio_leo ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!