Rsync only sending incremental file list

• Hi there,

I've added a local job to Rsync a shared folder from when drive connected via USB, to another connected via USB (exact same drives) and whenever it runs at the designated time, or I trigger it manually via OMV it does no actual syncing and gives the following message:

I'm able to run Rsync absolutely fine through SSH however, but ideally would like OMV to manage this.

My job settings are as follows:

The Shared folders have Read/Write permissions from the user:

Any clue would be massively appreciated!

Thanks

Jack

• I user rsync -avr /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media2 /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media1

Just looking at it, it seems the rsync command in OMV is trying to sync non existent folders /Media1 on the Media1 partition.

I'm going to change my shared folder location accordingly and I think it should all work! Thanks for your prompt it nudged me in the right direction methinks, also I have now enabled archive mode

EDIT: I've amended where the Shared Folders were pointed to and now all is Rsyncing well.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!