Communication failure

• OMV 5.x (beta)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Communication failure

I don't know why but since a couple of days I keep getting communication failures.
      Tried reinstalling a couple of times, also on different SD cards, but still the same behavior.
      This mostly happens when mounting drives and turning on or off repos in OMV-Extras.
      The things do work though after trying a couple of times, but it just all appears pretty unstable.
      I read somewhere that it might be because the server is too slow to make the php work properly,
      but I'm running OMV5 on a Raspberry Pi 4 with SanDisk Ultra SD Card, so this should be fast enough right?
    • ozboss wrote:

I don't know why but since a couple of days I keep getting communication failures.
      Tried reinstalling a couple of times, also on different SD cards, but still the same behavior.
      This mostly happens when mounting drives and turning on or off repos in OMV-Extras.
      The things do work though after trying a couple of times, but it just all appears pretty unstable.
      I read somewhere that it might be because the server is too slow to make the php work properly,
      but I'm running OMV5 on a Raspberry Pi 4 with SanDisk Ultra SD Card, so this should be fast enough right?
      The same thing happens to me with OMV5 too. I have a mechanical hard drive, and the web interface worked well with OMV4. I have doubts, will it be a problem of version 5?
    • Same here with a fresh install on rpi4. Everything works fine except the three switch under OMV extras, "Testing repo", "Extras repo" and "Backports". If I try to turn on any of these, then hit save, after a out a half minute of waiting I get "Communication error" message.
      Docker, Portainer and Cockpit works.