shared folders

• OMV 5.x (beta)
    • shared folders

Hello I am new I am running OMV 5 created some shared folders
      now having issues
      1)i am unable to create new shared folder get the following message

Error #0:OMV\Exception: Failed to create the directory '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-2GB/test': in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:325Stack trace:#0 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\ShareMgmt->set(Array, Array)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)#3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'set', Array, Array, 1)#4 {main}

2) same time if I open windows network folder and go into 1 of my existing shared folder to create sub-folder and try to create folder there get message " you need permission to perform this action "

3) also I am unable to add any content to my shared folders except 1 " media " i am able to add content there

can anyone help
    • Restarting the server usually regulates.

And you do the access rights with ACL. Select shared folder in omv, click ACL and read, write, execute other options. Click recursively. apply.

Berti
      BS: OMV5 auf Buster
      SW: UFS, Snapraid, LEMP, rsync, Rsnapshot, SMB/CIFS
      HW: MSI B350M MORTAR, Athlon 200GE, MSI Core Frozr L -Lüfter, Micro-ATX Gehäuse, 8Gb Ram, 64Gb M.2 SSD als Systemplatte, 64 GB SSD für Cache, 3x 6TB WD Red
      Docker: emby/embyserver, linuxserver/nextcloud, wordpress, linuxserver/calibre-web, linuxserver/heimdall, vimagick/glances, v2tec/watchtower, bitwardenrs/server, linuxserver/mariadb, phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin, duplicati/duplicati