Saving changes fails due to mount error

• Every time I try to save shared folder permissions, or new shared folders, I get the error below. The series mount is on the same disks and filesystem as all my other shared folders, which don't produce this error. The error also shows up if I try to edit shared folder other than 'Series'. I'm running omv 4.1.31-1 with the 4.19.0-0.bpo.6-amd64 kernel. I did disconnect a disk, that was present during installation, but there were no shared folders on that disk.

Any ideas on how to fix this? A lot of debug info below.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-Series.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for sharedfolders-Series.mount failed. See "systemctl status sharedfolders-Series.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

Details:

systemctl status sharedfolder-Series.mount

Code
    Jan 25 16:42:47 Odin systemd[1]: Failed unmounting Mount shared folder Series to /sharedfolders/Series.
    Jan 25 16:43:09 Odin systemd[1]: Unmounting Mount shared folder Series to /sharedfolders/Series...
    Jan 25 16:43:09 Odin systemd[1]: sharedfolders-Series.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=32
    Jan 25 16:43:09 Odin systemd[1]: Failed unmounting Mount shared folder Series to /sharedfolders/Series.
    Jan 25 16:43:45 Odin systemd[1]: Unmounting Mount shared folder Series to /sharedfolders/Series...
    Jan 25 16:43:45 Odin systemd[1]: sharedfolders-Series.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=32
    Jan 25 16:43:45 Odin systemd[1]: Failed unmounting Mount shared folder Series to /sharedfolders/Series.
    Jan 25 16:45:11 Odin systemd[1]: Unmounting Mount shared folder Series to /sharedfolders/Series...
    Jan 25 16:45:11 Odin systemd[1]: sharedfolders-Series.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=32
    Jan 25 16:45:11 Odin systemd[1]: Failed unmounting Mount shared folder Series to /sharedfolders/Series.

journalctl -xe

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!