location of SSL certfile and keyfile?

• Where are SSL certfile location & SSL Keyfile location?
    I am trying to access calibre-web outside of my local LAN, but configuration asks for SSL certfile & Keyfile location. I tried /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/appdata/letsencrypt/etc/letsencrypt/live/myserver/ but calibre-web don't accept that path. Also, what @ before cert.pem means?
    Thanks!

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

• /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/appdata/letsencrypt/etc/letsencrypt/live/mysite.duckdns.org/

Thanks for answer. I try that path (calibre-web is asking certfile and keyfile path for SSL) w/o success.

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

• did you bind mount that folder in to the calibre web docker to make it accessible

I don't know how to do that. What is after the ":"?

Code
    volumes:
          - /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/appdata/calibre-web/config:/config
          - /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/media/books:/books
          - /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/appdata/letsencrypt/etc/letsencrypt/live/mysite.duckdns.org/:?????

I have no idea what to write here:

• what about to coyp your cert into /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/appdata/calibre-web/config/cert and in calibre just use /config/cert

what this /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/appdata/calibre-web/config:/config will do is just to mount your folder /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/appdata/calibre-web/config on the host system into the /config folder inside the docker.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!