SOLVED: Restored OMV4 from Clonezilla backup. Desktop fails.

• I restored my OMV4 installation from a Clonezilla backup. The system is operational, i.e., the shared drives are available and all data seems to be intact. I can SSH into the server. But the web interface is not working. I can get to the server using a browser, but none of my settings are available. Please see this image:

<a href="
    [/quote]">

Also, I got this email from the server:

Status failed Service mountpoint_srv_dev-disk-by-label-DataBackup

Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 17:52:06
    Action: alert
    Host: OPENMEDIAVAULT
    Description: status failed (1) -- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DataBackup is not a mountpoint

Your faithful employee,
    Monit

I was able to mount the disk DataBackup and Clonezilla appeared to load and restore the image file. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

• The WebGUI screen you are seeing is what is shown if you login with as an ordinary user. Only the admin user has a full view of the Control Panel.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• The WebGUI screen you are seeing is what is shown if you login with as an ordinary user. Only the admin user has a full view of the Control Panel.

Thank you! I logged out and logged back in. My browser was filling in my user name and not "admin". Everything is good now. Boy, do I feel dumb!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!