NTFS not mount in RPI4 - Mounted now in RPI3

• Hi all !!

I have a RPI 3 with OMV 5 with a 4 TB hard drive external.
    All works perfect.

I want to move the External Drive to a RPI 4 with OMV5, but It fails to MOUNT always.

Here is the error I get:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run fstab 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/path.py:265: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working if not isinstance(exes, collections.Iterable): /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function) raspberrypi: ---------- ID: create_filesystem_mountpoint_6d5703db-a6c7-47ac-bc26-72e6a7556ff7 Function: file.accumulated Result: True Comment: Accumulator create_filesystem_mountpoint_6d5703db-a6c7-47ac-bc26-72e6a7556ff7 for file /etc/fstab was charged by text Started: 18:34:51.167635 Duration: 1.548 ms Changes: ---------- ID: mount_filesystem_mountpoint_6d5703db-a6c7-47ac-bc26-72e6a7556ff7 Function: mount.mounted Name: /srv/dev-disk-by-label-My Passport Result: False Comment: mount: bad usage Try 'mount --help' for more information. Started: 18:34:51.170793 Duration: 379.219 ms Changes: ---------- ID: append_fstab_entries Function: file.blockreplace Name: /etc/fstab Result: True Comment: No changes needed to be made Started: 18:34:51.551881 Duration: 8.728 ms Changes: Summary for raspberrypi ------------ Succeeded: 2 Failed: 1 ------------ Total states run: 3 Total run time: 389.495 ms

Any way to solve this without wipe the drive? I dont understand why is not mounting!!

Regards all

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is how you check to see if ntfs is enabled in the kernel
    sudo modprobe configs
    zgrep -i ntfs /proc/config.gz
    Output should look like (if the module is available):
    CONFIG_NTFS_FS=m
    # CONFIG_NTFS_DEBUG is not set
    CONFIG_NTFS_RW=y

Assuming lsmod | grep -i ntfs returns nothing, try sudo modprobe ntfs

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

As for your multiple threads, please read problem #4 here - https://forum.openmediavault.o…tions-to-common-problems/

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yep, I know. that is why I wrote the problem #4 that explains the "error" which is not an error but a bad message that the spam filter flagged the thread. I deleted 3 or 4 of the threads.

• Mutiple Threads is fault of the Forum, It gives error when I first posted the thread.....

SOLVED.

Thanks a lot for your support!!!

I have a similar problem. How did you solve the problem?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!